Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Inspiration in times of Desperation

Quote to get you thru the week:

"When we're at the end of our rope and resources,
we've just arrived at the beginning of God"
-tweet by lensweet @ twitter.com


Things have been hopping this week!  Just a quick update:

- I'm trying to crank out a few sermons and found this website got my creative juices flowing.  Check it out:


[zip your mouse around the page...it's pretty cool!]

- Finished up Head First by Tony Buzan: I really liked the layout and the ideas the book generated for all areas of life.  Man, I am smarter than I think (and smarter than what people say ;)

- Connecting with people outside my church: I'm having lots of conversations with people about our church and how we might make a difference in their lives, especially in these uncertain economic times.  How do we solve it?


No comments:

Post a Comment