Thursday, March 12, 2009

What Do You Make Time For?

In an exercise from Pencil Dancing, there were 2 questions that rocked my world.

Question 1: What things do you make time for?

My Answer: My family, connecting with people who don't know Christ, Trinity, Columbia Counseling Ministries, Toastmasters, and Reading

Question 2: What things do you need to make time for that would increase your creativity?

My answer: running/walking, rock climbing, taking an art class, visiting a museum.

Now the task is figuring out how to carve time out to add in my answers from question 2.

What about you?

If you had to narrow down the items you invest your time in, what would that currently look like?

If you wanted to increase your creativity or productivity, what would you need to make time for?

No comments:

Post a Comment