Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's over already?

Catalyst was just awesome this year and I can't believe it's over already.  I'm going back through my experience packet and jotting down the insights I came away with:

There were 12,400 people there and it was a blast!  We made one big floam ball together. We decorated the place with streamers and balloons...together.  We sang songs...together. (In case you missed it, the theme of Catalyst was "together").

When I sat down in the Gwinnett Arena, little did I know that I was going to sit next to Monte.  We struck up a conversation and I found out that Monte was the conductor for the orchestra at Catalyst 2007.  It was cool to talk to him and hear the "behind the scenes" on how Catalyst pulled off having a full orchestra.  If you were there last year, Monte was the one who gave up his baton to Lenny Donoho who had us floored with laughter.

It's great to meet other people and hear their stories.

Who haven't you met yet?  Talk to them and see where the conversation goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment