Thursday, December 10, 2009

Personal Mission Statement

Recently, I went through some life coaching to revisit my life and ministry and how to live out of my strengths.

Below is my Personal Mission Statement. This is a statement that holds me in check every day to make sure that every word, action and initiative aligns with what God has led me to be:

I live my life out of God's vision to:


love my God and my family more than myself

love the Lost more than the church

love the real church more than the ideal church

by being relational, creative and leaving no gaps between my words and my actions.

Do you have a personal mission statement? What is it? What do you think of mine?

If you don't have one and would like to develop one, contact me @ revmiller38401@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment